Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 years is a long time.

Well - over the past 2 years I have: Applied and been accepted to college, Graduated from college, Been forced to quit a job, Been hired for a more prestigious job, Taken part in planning and carrying out a 21 day wilderness expedition, Kayaked a bunch, Had countless swims while Kayaking, Started dating the most amazing woman on earth, Made countless friends, Lost track of countless others, Taught a college level class, been on a motor boat for the first time, been dragged through the water attempting to wake-board, and many other various things. I just remembered that I had this blog. Weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Fortunate me I found your [url=http://www.rayban-cheap4uk.co.uk]ray ban clubmaster[/url] website unintentionally, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened earlier! [url=http://www.rayban-cheap4uk.co.uk]cheap ray bans[/url] , I bookmarked it.

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
topic to be really something which I think I would never understand.
It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Here is my weblog insomnia cures