Monday, March 19, 2007

A new computer

I'm shopping for a new computer - preferably a laptop - and I think I've settled on one - the only problem with it is it's large and costs almost 3 times what I spent on my desktop.
The verdict is that I want to get a MacBook pro with a 17 inch screen (in a magazine I read it was nicknamed "the cafeteria tray" due to it's size). I've never owned a Mac but I think I would like to avoid vista at any cost. I am also drawn to them because of superior reputation in recording and video or photo editing.

I may be able to buy it before summer but it's doubtful. Perhaps during the summer.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Avoid Vista? Whycome? And are you staying here on Blogger, or are you leaving here too? And why in the name of this world and the next life would you want a Mac?

How are you? Hope all the questions don't cause an overload...