Tuesday, January 30, 2007

.

I seem to have lost my muse. When previously I could write some decent prose I am at a complete loss for words. My mind is simply a wasteland of foolish thoughts and petty complaints of life. I have found it difficult to even complain about government, hypocrisy, and waste. This comes partially because I have been burned out and recovering but also because my mind has deteriorated from a lack of very deep and philosophical reasoning - I find "because I said so" to be more desirable to me as a response than a well thought out and structured defense.

I found that some of my writing was best while I was stressed beyond sanity and depressed from the work I was neglecting - but I also was kind of miserable so I won't do that again. I need some depth and substance to debate. I have always been a passive debater but I want to get in a discussion where there can be no answer and hash out all possible outcomes.

I have a distaste for my selections in music - I'm finding myself listening to country and wierd Al all of the time - which can cause cancer in my mind. It's time for a change. Unmerited dissatisfaction is my central theme right now. I want for very little while desiring everything.

Foolishness. I crave wisdom.
I will post this on both blogs for the sake of ease rather than writing this again in different words. Indolence.

No comments: